- August 5th - First Saturday Dover Museum open from 10 to 3.
- September 2nd - First Saturday Dover Museum open from 10 to 3.
- October 7th - First Saturday Dover Museum open from 10 to 3.
- October 14th - Sipping through the 1920's: A walking history tour. More details soon.
- Dover Museum is located at 323 S. State Street in downtown Dover next to the Delaware Shoppes.
Looking for volunteer docents
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help out
Previously Recorded Lectures
(all available on our YouTube
- Virtual Dover Days
- Fulton Family and Rose Cottage with Will
- Allen McLane: Remembering George
Washington witth Tom Welch
- Scull Mansion: A Town
- Colonel John Haslet: A Delaware
Revolutionary War Hero with Tom Welch
- Stately Homes of State Street with Will Parkhurst
- Dover before Dover (Dover prior to 1717)
with Larry Josefowski
- Funeral Homes and Cemeteries of Dover,
Delaware with William Torbert of Torbert Funeral Home
- Women of Dover exhibit